The goal of the Inspirational Leadership Summit is to help you gain skills to lead in a digital future, inspire others and deliver results by building a culture of happiness, engagement and connection.
The summit has an amazing lineup of more than 35 world-class leadership experts and thought leaders sharing their best strategies and practical tools to help you enhance your leadership toolkit and become an inspirational future-ready leader.
You’ll learn from top leadership experts sharing strategies and tips on:
- Capabilities required for future-ready leaders and a digital workforce
- Characteristics of inspirational leaders
- How to increase employee engagement and connection?
- How to unleash your own potential and that of your team?
- How to use mindfulness for everyday micro catastrophes?
- What companies need to do to have a competitive advantage over others?
- What are the missing conversations that we need to have?
- What does peak performance look like and how can we get there?
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to learn from world-class leadership experts. The Nov 5-7 event takes place online - so you can join virtually from your laptop, mobile, or tablet anywhere in the world!
Michigan Alumni can access free summit passes through this link: https://bit.ly/2qcaBP7